Feb2012

Thursday, September 3, 2009

I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL!

Ahhh September, we usually get gorgeous weather for the first week or two, before the leaves start turning colors, and everything looks pretty, and I no longer have to pretend like I know anything about gardening. I love fall! Going back to school is another story...we have now been in school for 5 days, going on to day 6. So for 6 mornings of the last 8 days I have woken up to crying, sobbing, "I don't want to go to school!", oh and my favorite, "I'm going to sue Calgary Board of Education for making me start school in August!" (that one was Justin's, unfortunately the others would be my complaints...hahaha, just kidding!) With only Laura at home I've been able to scrapbook, clean a few more boxes out of my basement, and also take time to be even more inefficient! So as much as I miss my kids, and as much as I don't want to get up in the mornings...I guess going back to school isn't so bad... ;)

1 comment:

Kay said...

hahaha! This is so funny! September for me means that everyone is in school and my kids are out, and so everything is quiet enough for us to go out and enjoy - zoo, aquarium, Temple Square, Thanksgiving Point......jealous about your scrapbooking time. What happened to being more busy when your kids start school!